Friday, February 19, 2010

Happy Day!

After a two hour delay, the kids were back in school yesterday, first time since the 8th.
It took me a while to realize why all the moms were being "rude" and honking their horns in the drop off parking lot. They were celebrating!
I forgot the classes would be having their postponed Valentine's Day party, and was surprised with a Valentine from Sawyer.
"Mom, if I had known they were going to take my picture, I would not have worn my Star Wars shirt. Violence and love don't go together."

6 comments:

Joy said...

Yeah for school being back in and Yeah for big valentines!!!

Duncan Chaos said...

Sawyer is awesome, very cute!

LL said...

what a cute idea! he's funny with his star wars comment. :)

Amy M. said...

Great comment from Sawyer. Very thoughtful. And great card.

CubSctAnn said...

Star Wars is a LOVE story! Princess Leia & Hans Solo, Anakin & Padme, fall in LOVE!!!

NeeNee said...

Love the stretched out arms! I can see you love your mom and dad a whole lot.