Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Princess Poses

 Dear Elder Schenewark,

We all knew the day would come. Your sister has always been interested in dancing. Not that I've purchased dancing outfits, they've been donated. Not that I've enrolled her in dancing classes, she does that all on her own. Not that I've encouraged her. She does that all by herself as well.

She's found your record player. And records. And when she can find her own music, it's a part of her daily routine. Her dancing and music would make you happy. She makes me happy.

Hopefully this small glimpse into her little world will make you smile for now.

(Sorry for the poor quality. I could only shoot through her closed glass doors. She's quite shy about her dancing.)


 





Love,

Mom

2 comments:

AnneMarie Pace Schenewark said...

Oh yeah, another dancer in the family!!

shirlgirl said...

Love, love, love the pictures.