Monday, March 29, 2010

A Magical Evening

Jarrod's work on the side has a perk:
$50 a ticket fundraiser events.
"It's not like it's the junior prom!"

Do all ladies have to hold onto their husbands with both arms to get a picture?

My beautiful bracelet from my bracelet-making buddy ;-)

The trees that adorned our table
Can we say jungle?

Called to the stage by the "mentalist."
who magically
took off ten pounds
erased all gray and a few wrinkles
fixed our car
straightened all my kids' teeth
...
Those things would have been magical, all right, but
just being with Mr. Brown Sign, was all that I needed.

6 comments:

LL said...

FUN!!! I love a good night out. Sounds fun. (i can't the pictures/ for some reason they aren't coming up) :(

Jenny said...

Sweet! I'm glad you guys had fun.
xo

NeeNee said...

Nice picture of you and Jarrod.

The Mormon Monk said...

Ame--

I'm DYING at that picture of you and Jarrod--I can see his hands trying to put the "gentle" swim move on you. Ha! He cracks me up.

shirlgirl said...

Nice pictures and glad you had fun.

Becky said...

Amy you look so beautiful! I love the bracelet too. xoxo