Monday, January 18, 2010

Just a Reminder

Whether a republican or a democrat it is wrong for any one party to have such complete power that they can ignore the will of the people. On Tuesday the state of Massachusetts has the oportunity to help the nation achieve a little balance in the federal government. What a moment for the people of Massachusetts to demonstrate leadership on the national level by remembering that the Senate seat belongs to no one family or entitity but to the "people." GET OUT AND VOTE! and make me proud!

7 comments:

ChefTom said...

excellent post, I agree that the voters of Massachusetts have an opportunity to send the clear message to congress and this out of control administration that enough is enough.

If you are in the Bay State, please vote. If in doubt, vote the (d) out.

Smilin' sunshine said...

I will be voting tomorrow! My dad called last week to make sure I knew about the election and what a history making election it could be! I will be casting my vote for sure!!

Jenny said...

we're in!

Becky said...

Make us PROUD Mass! :)

Amy M. said...

Come On Massachusetts!!!!! Get out and Vote for all of us in our nation!!!

Bachland :) said...

Been there, done that. On the way to work this morning.

Bro. B. voted for ...... Oh I forget....red, blue, green.... his name was..... is that enough of a hint.

CubSctAnn said...

You're funny Bro. Bachland... and the man whom you voted for WON! :)

Facebook it! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Scott-Brown/178795233167?ref=ts