Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Campout!

Time for another monthly scout campout!
Porter, on the front porch of the cabin, is wondering what the night holds for him.

The boys nicknamed the cabin the haunted dollhouse.

Porter was fortunate to sleep in the doll bedroom.

Lots of friends were waiting for him!

Scoutmaster Dad chose another room.
So did Hunter.

Wouldn't you?

Somehow they all survived the night hike, and night fishing in a frozen pond.

I don't know if they'll ever get over sleeping with dolls.

It was quite refreshing for Sawyer to get outside in the morning and fish.

9 comments:

Duncan Chaos said...

Cool campout, I am sorry our Boy had to miss it. It was my anniversary and Daddy was focused elsewhere!

Joy said...

Are you kidding me? That is totally creepy, and not just for boys. You couldn't catch me sleeping there!

Smilin' sunshine said...

That was creepy for me just seeing the pictures! I don't think I could sleep in there....although I guess if you are tired enough...

Bachland :) said...

What a campout, it looks likes “A Night at the Museum” to me. Was the Teddy Roosevelt doll riding his horse? What a great campout and a great location, the boys will talk about this one for a long time. The pictures really do make it so real, and haunted looking. Thanks for the posting.

Jenny said...

Funny!
Makes me think of Toy Story and the boy next door...
:)

Becky said...

Ya...I'm going with CREEPY! What in the WORLD?!?

Alana said...

Creepy, reminds me of those Chucky movies with the demented doll. Hope it was fun though.

NeeNee said...

I agree, the dolls look creepy. I don't know if I would have thought anything about them, but the pictures do seem to present the dolls similar to Chucky.
Did the boys catch any fish?

LL said...

YIKES! those dolls....CHUCKY! :)