Monday, January 11, 2010

How Cold Is It?


Sawyer came downstairs with three white tee shirts under his shirt, wanting to know if those would help him be warm.
!
Cooper, leaving for school with a tee shirt, shirt, sweatshirt, and winter jacket, wanted to know what he was going to do if his legs got cold.
!
Our hot water pipes froze during the night.
!
The dog didn't want to go outside and take care of morning business.
!
Tanner and Hunter wanted to know if they had to go to school without a shower.
!
Tanner and Hunter wanted to know how they could wash their hair in the sink.
!
It's soooo cold outside...Jarrod wore a coat! Stay warm today!

8 comments:

Bachland :) said...

Hey, sounds like a great time to visit. No hot water, but we can run around with the boys and stay warm. Looking forward to spring and our next road trip.

Bro. B.

Becky said...

I'm sitting in front of my pellet stove feeling really warm...sorry you guys are so cold.

Liz said...

Yikes! Glad I'm not there!!!

Jenny said...

That last one must mean it's REALLY cold!!
:)

LL said...

It is cold here but SUNNY and I love it. Sunshine makes all the difference! Still, I'm wearing a scarf in my house :)

Duncan Chaos said...

Is your heat not working? It is hard being cold. Come hang out with us!

shirlgirl said...

I have the same question as Duncan--do you not have any heat? Not fun to have frozen pipes and you have to thaw them out gradually so they don't burst. Hope your heat is working now!

Christy said...

I totally understand about the dog not wanting to go out, we always have that problem through the winter.
I do sympathize entirely with the dog. Thanks good-ness for indoor plumbing...oh yea, except for when the pipes freeze! So sorry!