Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The Game of Golf

Golf, from a non-golfer's perspective:

Jarrod was given four passes to a golf course in Kentucky, and went with Tanner and Hunter, and Andy Mazon.
Is this the praying mantis swing?


Do golfters have a lot of backaches?
I think Andy was the "more experienced" player, but Hunter gave him a run.


The ball appears to be lost in the sun!




Tanner swinging for the power lines



Hunter and Andy tied: 101!
Apparently this was one of the more difficult courses in the area ;-)


This is really part of the game?


Looks like a lot of fun!




Hunter retrieving one of the many lost balls



I personally enjoyed seeing their spectators

2 comments:

Wiggles said...

Hey, I think I found one of their balls in the pocket of my beach chair!

shirlgirl said...

I used to hit them in the pond or whack a tree and have it come aiming back at me! I don't play anymore.