Friday, August 19, 2011

Back to School Titles

Miss Already-had-breakfast, what's the big deal Princess


Mr. Thankful-I-can-stay-in-bed Tanner



Mr. I-didn't-even-know-it's-morning Miller


Mr. I'm-ready-for-school-let's-go Hunter, except for socks and shoes, is ready for 10th grade


Mr. I-have-to-bring-everything-to-school Porter, including two horns and a huge backpack ready for 8th grade


Mr. It's-just-another-day Cooper ready for 5th grade


Mr. Go-get'm-mostly-with-a-smile Sawyer ready for 2nd grade!


6 comments:

LL said...

We have one week left--it makes my stomach turn.
Your kids look HAPPY--I hope they had a great day.

shirlgirl said...

Goodness, back to school already! I'm sure Tanner was happy to sleep in, but not for long. He'll be heading out to BYU and starting college. So hard to believe. the princess is just taking her morning nap--so cute.

Duncan Chaos said...

We still have till Thursday, I love the smiles, and the not-so-smiling Porter!

Jenny said...

This post makes me *sigh*
Summer was SO short this year!

HAPPY HAPPY Back-to-school boys!!

Alana said...

Cooper and Porter look like they are in pain- and maybe they are. Good thing you have a bus now to cart all those school kids around.

CubSctAnn said...

Twas the night before school started, when all through the town, the parents were cheering... It was a riotous sound!
By 8, kids were washed and tucked into bed...
Where memories of homework filled them with dread!
New pencils, new folders, new notebooks too!
New teachers, new friends...
Their anxiety grew!
The parents just giggled when they learned of this fright - and shouted upstairs: Go To Bed! It's A School Night!!

(posted by M.Santucci on her FB wall) :)