Friday, October 14, 2016

College Correspondent

Hey Hunter and family,

Like Mom said, it has been pretty uneventful this past week. I did participate in BYU Dance Sport, and made it to the SemiFinals (sorry Mom, I beat everyone in my class).

As for your questions, I'm taking American Heritage, Mission Prep, Book of Mormon, Bio 100, Art History and International Ballroom Dance.

As for the question about me going on dates, I'm surprised you even felt it necessary to ask. Of course I am, welcome to BYU. Provo is the date capitol of the world and it's showing. I went on five dates this last week (I dedicated one of them to you) and still kept the wallet fat.

Ultimate Frisbee is still rolling, we're 4-0, I had another 5 touchdown, 5 assist game. The other team had some players on BYU's team who asked me if I'd be interested in joining the school's team. I told them I'd have to think about it.

I've been reading a lot of Jean-Jaques Rousseau, and I really liked his writing, "Man is free yet everywhere he is in chains." Go break some of those chains down in Brazil.

Muito amor,

P-Schen

No comments: