Sunday, December 13, 2009

Sawyer's Talk


"Serving others is important. When I was sick with the swine flu, Miller served me by laying with me in bed. I served Miller by sewing up holes in his blue teddy bear. Serving others helps us act like Jesus. He served others all His life. Some times he gave them food. Or fixed their blind eyes or broken legs. Or helped them join the church. We can also serve others by going on a mission. I'm getting ready for my mission by reading my scriptures during breakfast every day. And saying my prayers. Serving others makes me feel happy. Let's all try to serve others by showing more kindness to each other. This would make Jesus happy. It can be our gift to Him for Christmas."

8 comments:

LL said...

LOVE IT!

shirlgirl said...

Wonderful talk--he is so composed, too. Great job, Sawyer.

Becky said...

CUTE! Did you tell Sawyer that I talked on service TOO??? Great job! :)

6p00d8341c007f53ef said...

I love that you have a record of this! And he will too!

Duncan Chaos said...

Love the talk, Great new pic of the family on the blog

BB Hutchins said...

Way to go Sawyer... you look like a pro.

NeeNee said...

Sawyer said it well. Good to see him sharing.

Alana said...

Love the talk, its so pure and wonderful. But since when were we allowed to take pictures in church?