Monday, December 28, 2009

Merry Christmas Morning!

There's nothing like the sweet spirit of Christmas! Even card shufflers bring out the kid in you!

Teenagers can't hide their smile behind boxes.

Wishes are granted - even unrealistic hopes of being able to DUNK that ball!

Some boxes are bigger than others.

There are hugs just because you're happy he's happy.

The little things mattered most, like our neighbor who thought all the boys needed electric toothbrushes, or friends who left remote control metal detector cars. Surprises are the best!

Or the grandparents who thought Miller was old enough for his own flashlight.
I'll have to hang on until next year, when my Christmas spirit vessel is filled again.

7 comments:

Becky said...

Great pictures. I was too lazy to get the camera out this year. CALL ME! :)

LL said...

FUN. looks like a good day~
I think I'm going to ask Santa for a card shuffler next year. Very cool!

shirlgirl said...

Looks like everyone had a lovely day and enjoyed their gifts. They'll love their electric toothbrushes--I love mine!! Have owned one (actually several because they do fizzle out after awhile) since 1980.

Jenny said...

Merry Christmas S-warks!
I love you~

Fisher Family said...

Carcassonne is a great game, and I agree that flashlights are too dangerous for the young ones...

Bachland :) said...

Big Smiles

CubSctAnn said...

LOVE those Christmas BAGS!!! Looks like everyone is enjoying themselves. Judging by the darkness in the background, is this the morning the boys were up at 4:30am ready to open Santa's presents?! :)