Saturday, January 7, 2012

Wolf Pack 36


I'll confess, I was less than thrilled when I was asked to serve as the den leader for the wolf pack, chartered with the Methodist church in town, but I've thoroughly enjoyed Tuesday evenings.


Where else can rings for ring toss be made out of newspaper, or family trees be made with graham crackers and halloween candy leftovers (this was my demo for the boys).


Sometimes my little wannabe tag along takes second chair, but Miller loves being there as well.


 We've decorated glass Christmas ornaments...


Had Sawyer's baseball coach/Baptist minister/bounty hunter/patrolman come for the safety talk...


Had service projects involving canned goods, and cleaning up the church property...


Learned about parents and their occupations, and had them help as well (resident vet)...


Even grandparents have volunteered...Grandpa Russell brought in his tool shed...


What boy wouldn't want to saw wood, hammer nails...


or drill holes?
Hooray for the Cub Scouts!

2 comments:

shirlgirl said...

Always fun things to do.

LL said...

I can't think of a better leader than YOU!