Monday, January 9, 2012

Scholastic Book Fair


It was that time of the year again when Scholastic came into town for their remote sale...in Charleston this time. I love the smell of new books!
I like lifting the book boxes and feeling like my arms are getting a work out!


Breyer enjoyed being pulled around in the box "sled."
She too loved the smell of new books and was found chewing on a few, so she was banned from books!


Books are good, hanging with a friend is the best. 


Our favorite (and only) Scholastic friend, Kathy, is a lover of all that's Dopey.
Cooper helped me gift her with this picture.


I loved how Cooper captured the Dopey look...thank you Cooper for sharing your talent!



7 comments:

Duncan Chaos said...

I REALLY REALLY missed being there this year, missed Kathy a bunch! Love the picture Cooper and I can just picture Kathy's excitment when she saw it!

shirlgirl said...

Cooper is so talented! Great picture.

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

Love that painting! And I'm still treasuring mine!!!!

Primarymary said...

We have a Scholastic Warehouse about 3 miles from our house. I went to my 1st Book Fair just before Christmas. I loved just wandering in the land of never ending books.I was sad that I didn't have more time and money to spend. I look forward to spending an entire Saturday there in May.

Becky said...

GREAT painting Cooper...He's got skillz!

LL said...

Talent. Nice work!!