Saturday, January 28, 2012

Cold Camping


Often, as I sit home warm and cozy, I wonder what the boys are doing.


Are they getting enough to eat?


Are they able to sleep?


Did they pack everything they need?


This trip, I don't think they could have packed enough.


It was COLD!


The kind of cold that cuts through you, and burns your skin if left uncovered.


I would find it hard to function, or smile.


But there are fires to light...


races to win...


knots to tie...


wood to cut...


It must be a BOY thing.

6 comments:

Smilin' sunshine said...

Gotta be a boy thing, cuz I think it is insane!!!!

shirlgirl said...

Troopers for sure! I hate being cold. I'll bet they were glad to be home.

Duncan Chaos said...

It's funny that they are so wrapped up that you can't tell who is who!!! I would have FROZEN!

Aaron H. said...

Hurray for scout leaders and scout dads!

Bachland :) said...

Cooper looks so WIDE AWAKE in that last photo. Looks like a fun Freezeout.

Jenny said...

must be!

Ditto Aaron's comment.