Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Purgatory Chasm

Purgatory Chasm is a GREAT state park
There are even a few indian artifacts
The trails sometimes are wide and easy, and soft on the feet

The group was 21 big, with energy that was contagious!
If you're paying attention, you'll notice this tree growing out of a rock

There are nooks, crannies and caves to explore

And every hike needs water...
A good hiking buddy...
A good hiking stick...
Good trees to climb...

Mountains to scale...
 
And BIG rocks to slide on!

5 comments:

Duncan Chaos said...

I have a Boy that would have been in Heaven there with you guys! Miss you!

LL said...

My kids prefer this place over any of the amusement parks. They LOVE it!

Smilin' sunshine said...

I live only 5 minutes from there!! You should have brought your baby to me and I would have watched her!!!

Jenny said...

AND the picture of the group! I'll get right on that.

shirlgirl said...

It was great that you all had such a fun time.