Monday, November 16, 2009

Thanks for Helping Schools

Surely everyone in the world is familiar with this logo. It has been a great way for schools to earn free money. I'm THANKFUL for those folks who volunteer and do so much to make our schools the best possible for our children. My favorite products I purchase that carry this logo are Scott toilet paper (does that tell too much about me?), and HoneyNut Cheerios (a Miller must). BoxTops has started a new promotion, for two weeks, "where you invite a friend, and they invite their friends, and you've turned the power of one into the power of million$." I'm inviting you. I'd just post the link, but if you let me send you the link, my school will get free box tops, as well as yours. So, do a good thing today, and leave your email, if you're not shy, or send me one at Schenewark@yahoo.com.

5 comments:

Becky said...

You know my email...go ahead...invite me. (does it count if I already collect these for my school?)

Joy said...

I'm in! joythutchins@yahoo.com

Bachland :) said...

Sis. B. has a bunch of these to deliver next week. Sign us up.

We're on the road in only 7 days!!!

Smilin' sunshine said...

We both get them?? Send me the link!

soxfan35@gmail.com

shirlgirl said...

I used to save them for the girl downstairs and when she moved I tossed them out. Do you want me to save them or is it for just a two-week stint?