Saturday, November 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Jenny!

TWINS
Twins are special

but not so fun

Sometimes I just want to run

they call me, her

and they call her, me.

I'm used to it now

so I answer to her and to me.

We are like one

put together on teams

that makes me want to scream

I look at her and think

she looks nothing like me

Why can't these people see?
my parents and friends get it right most of the time

but sometimes they screw up

now I don't mind.

I see her as her and me as me

and I think we're not so different

so I'll let it be.

Lauren Lewis
I'm THANKFUL for my sister.

8 comments:

LL said...

And a very Happy Birthday to YOU too!!! (yesterday)
I hope you enjoyed your day.

Becky said...

Did you have a great day? Happy birthday SISTERS! :) xoxo

CubSctAnn said...

Happy Happy Birthday sisters Jenny & AmyJo!!! xoxoxo We love you!!!

shirlgirl said...

Nice Post! Hope you had a nice day.

Jenny said...

Who is this Ms Lewis?
Happy Birthday my TWIN!
I love you!
XOXOXO

Amy M. said...

Happy Birthday Amy and Jenny.

Nellie said...

Happy Birthday Amy Jo!!!

NeeNee said...

Happy Birthday to you both!