Thursday, March 13, 2014

Reinventing the Reinsertion

Dear Tanner,

I know coming home and reintegrating with your family will be most wonderful and sometimes frustrating. So here and there I'll throw out a few tips to be helpful, in a motherly effort to instill you with a small boost of confidence you might need to reinsert your most awesome self into our lives...3D style ;-)

TIP #1: Breyer loves to paint. So if you want to get on her good side, invite her to paint with you. Today she went seeking out a painting partner, and I sent her to Cooper. He's always most willing to create, especially with a cute, little painting buddy. She'll remember why she loves you.



2 comments:

Bachland :) said...

The cars remind me of Norman Rockwell, the dinosaur looks like a Monet to my semi-trained eye. I like both styles.

shirlgirl said...

Very sweet--brotherly/sisterly love.